My Soul

Jingyi,

You have a beautiful spirit, and I want to make sure you are healthy and happy forever. I promise to always only be yours forever, and you need not worry for one second about me because I'm always here for you no matter what. We have shared so many beautiful words and moment, we have felt every emotion, and others that can't be described. The life we are building together is perfect. I wouldn't change anything in my life right now, because I smile everyday because of you. You know this time is when I get busier, but you never mind that, and you cherish me as I cherish you. Thank you for giving me his life and the feeling of freedom in this world. I was made to love you, and my heart has been conditioned over the years to hold you inside forever. It is safe to say you are the reason I am alive, and I couldn't ever live without you. I only love you forever Jingyi. You are an amazing person.