We will never lose love

Jingyi, my whole life I have never had any meaning to live. Then I found you, and by accident my life spun into a deep love that I never even knew could be possible. I am happy everyday when you are mine. I am such a simple person and you think I work soo hard to be with other woman, when in fact I have never even thought about being with other woman. You give me everything I need and I know I am completely only yours forever no matter what you do or say. I know I'm easy to get angry, but I think the main contributor to our dramas is the fact that we are soo far away from each other. Jingyi, I want to point out that we have never met each other, so then how do I feel this extreme love for you, and where does it stem from. There is no explanation in my mind, but I find that this lack of control in the amount of love I have for you is just the universe playing out its fate. I know that on our death beds, we will look back and know that we are the ones on this planet who can truly say we know what love is. It is pure faithfulness to one another, and it is an inert caring that cannot be tamed by simple words. We both are crazy, but that is the reason we have this burning passion that will never be extinguished. I will fight every day to maintain this relationship until we are finally united and we can move towards bliss together hand in hand. I will never give up, no matter what you say. I only love you and my feelings are so strong my body feels weak every time I think about you leaving me. We have not just an emotional connection, but a physical connection which is sort of funny because we have never touched in reality. Its funny how I can feel you before I even know what your lips taste like. I know we will be together until we finally die. I know this because I feel you in my dreams, my life, my future, and my afterlife. You are not just my wife, you are everything a human could possibly mean to another. I cant lose you. I love you Jingyi. You don't understand yet, but I promise you will understand soon.