Zachary, We Fight Again For The Same Problem.
We were once again despairing and despondent, making each other very sad. In my heart, I do not want this scene to be staged again. Fortunately, I really only have you, fortunately, I love you. Maybe that's why I've been tossing and turning. Fortunately, I can quickly see their problems, fortunately, you do not want to give up, which makes our relationship always stick.
Today, I want to tell you my strengths and weaknesses, and personality again, if you choose to believe, I am grateful, because I can only say that I do not lie, of course, from my own point of view.
I have some advantages.
First, I am very kind, I do not want to hurt others, I can not do even a bad thing, because my conscience will condemn me, I will blame non-stop. In life, I would rather others owe me, and I will never do anything about it, and I will never let myself bear the uneasiness of conscience. This applies equally to feelings, and I will never do anything sorry to you.
Second, I'm an idealistic person. What I care about is never perfunctory. I will try my best to make it perfect in the end. For example, in my job, I used to read books and participate in entrepreneurial meetings to improve performance, so as to get some inspiration, because the work unit is a state-owned enterprise, others are mediocre, and I want to be different. You said that anyone can do my work, but not everyone can be a good book planning and gold sales, I have planned two books, still do, I am a person, looking for the author, writing style, trying to sell. I really do very well, but the leadership is not open-minded, they think I should do things, so I did not get much benefit. Now, I lose this passion and motivation. In love, I am also very idealistic, and you are an ideal person ah! Because we love each other, I want to let our love become rock solid, and everything in the world is more than you and my love.
Third, I am not a bad woman you are talking about, I will not pursue sensory stimulation, so that I do not have a conscience to do things. I don't know whats wrong with the world, why do many people cheat on their lovers, and make desperate attempts to vent their libido. If you really love a person, there will be no such idea, but only want the person you love can give yourself a reliable future and a love of the same deep.
I also have a lot of shortcomings. I have a quick temper. When angry, speak. I love to say break up and make you sad. But you do not understand, I'm really never serious. I still miss your sweet love bomb. How can I give up on you. How I love you, but I really did not do a good job.
My heart is very soft. I feel worse than you when I criticise you, because I don't feel vengeful, but I've been thinking about how you feel, and it feels like I'm counting on myself. I can't express my feelings to you. Just like at this time, I'm so sad, I'm really wrong.
I often think a lot about the future. Countless pictures, only you and me, beautiful. But I always hope you and I are happy, I don't want to give up you, I don't think others can give you happiness, your happiness must be given by me. However, we are now very unhappy, I was very sad. I want you to be happy with me.
I look forward to the bright future with you, which is why I keep fighting with you, I hope you can understand me, I hope you can give me a safe future. You said I would change, just like any other woman. I just want to say, you think my love for you is superficial, you think I love you like you have seen every couple, they hold hands like a tour, through a few doors, there is always a person who will let go of his hand and then walk into that door. You think you're just one of the thousands of people. You are really wrong; for me, you are my only myth. The meaning of my life can be continued with your presence. If I'm really like what you say, then I will not be consistent with you for so long. Its not that I haven't met the temptation, but I've never intended to be tempted, wherever I am, I promise you with my promise that you and I are the safest choices.
Yes, I still admit that I am too sensitive now. I've changed since today. And all I want is your deep love.
