We go together to pursue the other meanings of life




Dear, I want to write you a love letter. Compared with last year, this year's winter is very cold, but because of you, I feel warm, you know, yesterday to the exam, I saw the people around with shoes, they were all thick-high boots, and I was still wearing a pair of shoes from last year, but I wasn't cold, but it didn't keep warm. I know why I still do not buy a pair of shoes for myself, look at the balance of the only account, not enough to buy a pair of shoes, I do not want to spend money on clothes. And I don't want to take the time to pick a pair of favourite shoes, I don't want to buy a pair that are unattractive. Sometimes I think of you, the mood is very complex, hate can't be with you earlier, but I think again, although the distance ruthlessly separates us, we can always stick to this feeling, after living together in the future, we can know more than others to cherish. When we lie side by side on the bed and chat, the sun from the window into the house, we have a lot of words to say, we remember the past all kinds of silly quarrel, and each sweet embrace. We talk about the peace and joy of each other when we embrace each other. We can walk together in the future two people together to experience the various challenges and can create a good life. My love, I'm so sorry, we are separated by distance and time. The unforgettable lyrics are always those sad love songs, I wrote out, but I deleted, I do not want us to be influenced by these pessimistic views, we are us, they are them, and no one can understand each other better than we do. Distance and time can not defeat us, then what can defeat us? 
Do you remember my love? In 2016, when we fell in love, I told you without fear that I was not worried about the distance, in the future if we want to separate, then we must be lost to ourselves. You tell me that we will never be apart. But time proved that I was right. Every time we quarrelled, it was because we couldn't overcome our fear. You worried that I would be a bitch with a wild man, although I promise I'm not. I'm afraid you'll secretly fall in love with someone else, even though everything proves me wrong. My love, fortunately, we know the reason, to overcome their own bar, when you care about each other, perhaps really cranky, but always remember, I belong to you alone. 
You make me feel the meaning of life, and in my heart there is a hot love burning for you. I just want to live quietly with you, just like you. Then, we go together again to pursue the other meanings of life.


Saturday, January 13, 2018