endless words

Zachary, I have a lot to say, as we lie on the grass and look at the sky, you will find that we have endless words, those not funny, boring words, in our mouths will send out the strong love. Someone said, love does not need language, only need a look you can understand me. Its not true, its not true, because the language of reason is like a childish child in the face of true love. It cant describe the feelings of heartbreak and heartache clearly. It can't express the feeling of being drunk and dreamy. Its right because it helps me to let my beloved know that I'm always in love and I've always had a consistent, passionate love for you.

My love, we are ten thousand miles apart, and the storm is not small. Countless times, we all almost lost each other, and I have always believed that our meeting was predestined, Buddha said, the past 500 times to look back, just to change this life once. You must also love that previous life of mine, and this life of love, and doomed us to be together forever.

My dear, I cant remember clearly whether I believed in love at first, but I met you, I really fell into a state, my eyes, my heart is filled with you. I want to give you the most romantic love in the world, I want to give you the best passion, I also want to give you the most perfect wife. But what I want most is that you understand me. As long as our hearts together, really no difficulties can stop us.