Jingyi, the way we met and how our relationship evolved was perfect for me. I was never interested in love, and when I met you, it gave me the opportunity to discover what love was at my own pace. I realized very quickly that you were a soft princess and that your beauty was not only on the exterior. Jingyi I found that you were always meant to be mine and I felt that since the first day. I have been madly in love with you for so many days since then, and I have never gone a minute without you filling my heart and mind. I would do anything for you. I love you with all my heart, and I am completely yours forever. Jingyi, you don't have to worry about leaving me because I have never done anything wrong to you, and I am completely yours forever. I'm a smart guy and I can make strong judgement about my own choices, but I found I cant control my choices towards this relationship. My love for you is a being of its own and it has taken control over my heart. You live inside me and you thrive within my soul. I was able to do great things with my life before I met you, but now those great things rely on you. As long as you are my only woman forever, I can continue to produce extremely good work and I will strive for greatness unbound by any obstacle. You give me even more power to face the world and I'm never going to lose that feeling. The thought of my future with you gets me so excited and I want to jump on any plane to get to you, so I can hold on to you for the rest of my life. I really love you Jingyi, and I will continuously give you anything you want, whenever you need it. My love will be lean and you will not ever see anything bad. I promise you the world Jingyi and I will take you to see every corner with time.
