let's take this relationship seriously forever

Zachary: 

I have many words to tell you. I really love you. I can't believe we are still together today, but i know it's not surprising; at the beginning, I already realized this relationship would last long. I was walking in the snow and smelling the fresh air just now, of course I was thinking about you all the way. I was so cold, the cold air made my throat hurt, I suddenly realized you live in a warm place, and I suddenly realize you are a white man; you are not afraid of cold, and if you were walking together with me, you may feel comfortable, but maybe, I don't really know exactly,  but it's really amazing because you are so different from me, I'm suddenly aware of that again. I have forgotten about our differences for a long time, I only know I love you. It's also not surprising, because that's the way love should be, I forgot everything except you are the one i care about.

Look at the person I love: pointed nose makes you so manly, your lips slightly upwards and it's so sexy, especially those eyes as if they can talk when you look at me. There is only one person in my eyes since the day I fell in love with you. From then on, I'm willing to prison myself for you, but I'm definitely not being with you for a better life, I'm just with my true love. Being with you makes me feel life is complete, being with you is the life I want. I can live with you poorly, as long as I'm with you, I feel secure, I have energy and hope, then I want to embrace the future.

I'm not as good as you think, I'm just so ordinary, I even have many short comings. I'm sensitive and dramatic, that's not so good, but luckily you don't mind, and you give me so much patience on this problem. I appreciate you so much. I'm not beautiful and sexy like you said, in fact, it's only because you are in love with me, in fact, I have been thinking about these things before, and I think no matter face or body, it will finally not be the main fact that makes you love me constantly, but a good heart and a faithfulness is what really matters, then I'm confident again, if they are really so important, then  I'm worthy of all your love.

I have many feelings I haven't expressed yet, because I was dramatic just now but I was wrong. I feel ashamed even when I say I love you. I want to show you my love by my action, I will love only you forever, I will be only with you forever of course. No matter what happens, I must be the one that stays with you forever, who gives you spiritual support, and helps you in everything. I'm your wife. I'm never leaving you. I will be the most important person for you forever.

Zachary, I have supposed what I will do if I lose you , and the answer is I will be disappearing gradually in bed. My life is already dedicated to this love, to the man I deeply love. I'm now the worlds happiest woman, even though some times you make drama by saying I may have sex here. It's completely not true. I'm fully in love with you, I never pay attention to those physical things, I care about my spiritual happiness. Your love words can make me happy for a whole day. All I want today is being serious about this love. It's my lifetime career, and I will protect it until the last breathe of my life.

Zachary, thank you so much for this perfect love. I can't promise you how perfect I am, but I will definitely give you a pure and perfect love. You will never understand how important you are.