Flying by

Time is going by, I know my feelings are strong, and I have never doubted my future with you. I'm starting to worry that day-by-day your love could diminish, and without a word you will truly disappear. Even though I have those fears, I'm afraid to contact you formally; I just don't want to want to be intentionally disregarded anymore. You have given me everything a man could ever need, and I appreciated your pure love. I don't know what to do anymore: I can't function anymore, my marks will suffer, and my work will never be submitted. You are a battery, and your love was my juice. Jingyi, I will never stop my passionate love for you. I will cry myself through life knowing every tear I shed cannot ever regain your loving warmth. You are the mother of my heart. Because of you, my love was able to break out of its shell and finally breath in such a beautiful world. You gave me life, and I can never repay you with any amount of affection or love. You can never be replaced, and trust me, you have made me feel happiness that cannot compare with anything I have ever experienced before. I will never experience another happiness unless you are mine again. I know I blew every chance I had with you with my last dramatic episode. I remember you started ignoring me, and at that moment I lost complete control over everything. My imagination went wild with thoughts about you being a wild bitch and doing unmentionable things behind my back. All I could think about was your beautiful face looking at another man, giving him the love that was only mine. I wanted to hurt you, so I used my disgusting words to drive my horrible feelings into your soul. Even if you never speak a word to me again, I will work the rest of my life for you. You have everything and it's all perfect. I will do everything in this life to make sure you never lose me. I love you with everything I can offer you right now. I don't have much, but what I have is yours. You may say I'm a dreamer to think we'll ever have another chance at love; I have nothing left in this life but this dream to be with you until the end.



Image result for night sky