Have you ever had this experience?
Because a person
and fell in love with a city
Living in the city
is the person
Meet him, just a chance
Fall in love with him, but it lasts a lifetime
Because a person
and fell in love with a city
Living in the city
is the person
Meet him, just a chance
Fall in love with him, but it lasts a lifetime
Remember, my love
The world has blinded us
where we can't see where we're going
Let's forget where we're going
But after the boom
All the people have forgotten
Everything is in the past
heart
and all that's left is the one you love
The world has blinded us
where we can't see where we're going
Let's forget where we're going
But after the boom
All the people have forgotten
Everything is in the past
heart
and all that's left is the one you love
Because a person
I fell in love with the city
Where the flowers are brilliant
the sun shines brightly
Where my love is
With my word
And my life.
I fell in love with the city
Where the flowers are brilliant
the sun shines brightly
Where my love is
With my word
And my life.
I really don't want to be apart
I really want to spend eternity
With you
I really want to spend eternity
With you
