Jingyi,
I write to you with my good arm. I did not truly hurt myself trying to teach you a lesson. I have been watching for you all day, but not so much as a passionate word has come. I wait, I wait, I wait... Finally! You appear on all platforms in full force to show me something I have not felt in a very long time. I feel a fresh start with you, love is that. Although I can see you are trying to let me go, in the fine print I see our future slowly developing. It is something we cannot predict and we are not smart enough to know exactly the future in store. But I got a glimpse of it, and I saw sadness accompanied by great moments of joy. We are together so close and every sorrow turned into simple happiness. We have each other, and we will always know what we meant when we first said "I love you". The promise we make today does not reflect the way we evolve in the future, we are blind and cannot see the changes that will occur. We will not change each other, but learn to cherish the moments we have so that we can create memories and a life rich in experiences together. We will learn that every fight is a waste of valuable time for as we get older, time moves faster and we will regret every moment we wasted apart.
I write to you with my good arm. I did not truly hurt myself trying to teach you a lesson. I have been watching for you all day, but not so much as a passionate word has come. I wait, I wait, I wait... Finally! You appear on all platforms in full force to show me something I have not felt in a very long time. I feel a fresh start with you, love is that. Although I can see you are trying to let me go, in the fine print I see our future slowly developing. It is something we cannot predict and we are not smart enough to know exactly the future in store. But I got a glimpse of it, and I saw sadness accompanied by great moments of joy. We are together so close and every sorrow turned into simple happiness. We have each other, and we will always know what we meant when we first said "I love you". The promise we make today does not reflect the way we evolve in the future, we are blind and cannot see the changes that will occur. We will not change each other, but learn to cherish the moments we have so that we can create memories and a life rich in experiences together. We will learn that every fight is a waste of valuable time for as we get older, time moves faster and we will regret every moment we wasted apart.
