Through the storm

Jingyi,

I have been thinking about everything. The way you make me feel is not normal. I feel weak when we are not in agreement. I have discovered you can treat me cold like a snowy day, but I have found refuge from your ignoring in a cabin far in a mountain which, although may be covered in snow and isolated from the warmth of love, can shelter me for the time being from the relentless cold storm you are bringing upon me. From my little shack, I am prepared for these extreme conditions, and I have found an outlet with which I can battle my loneliness. I will write. I will write to you until you realize I am not gone. I have always been here and you will understand so quickly that I don't keep silence otherwise to do harm, but I simply do not want to disturb the journey you have chosen. I will experience real silence and only through my small emotional vent will I express my feelings. Take a few minutes out of everyday, maybe during the calm of the storm, to check on me in my homey hovel. I will surely take you in on such a cold day.