Always feeling you

Jingyi,

I call your name so many times everyday, and it feels as normal as breathing air. For so long I have been thinking about you and the way you do everything. You have consumed all my resources, I barely have time too sleep, and I'm obsessed with the idea of a future together. If you can think about the moment last night when you where singing to me and I was listening on the couch, you can feel that moment when everything else disappeared and it was just you and me. You have a soft voice and it is perfect. In the future we will enjoy similar moments all over the world. It's so simple to me that you are the only one in the world that can give me a complete feeling of love.

We got the good news today. You are coming sooner than later. Next September or January to be specific. How much has life changed because of us? It's interesting that we have waited so long for this to come. I'm exactly the way I was when I first met you. The feeling I have for you is clear and excitement takes over my whole body when I think of every second in the future when we are spending time close and learning so much about everything. We can always try new things and discover worldly things that are fun for the two of us.

Jingyi, do you realize that you prey on my mind and you are the uppermost in my thoughts all the time? When I wake up from a nap I know you will be there for me. Jingyi you are there for me all the time, and I really appreciate your dedication even though I get busy. Finally, I just want you to know I love only you for the the rest of my life; you are the special one in my heart and no one will ever take you place in my life.


Image result for scenery