Dear Jinyi,
I remember we said time would pass by fast, and look at how it flies by now. We were just planning a future and now we are living in it. I get excited thinking about the future of our future. Soon we will be gone from this world in a blink of an eye. It is sad to think we have such a short time. It's ironic how at the beginning we wanted time to pass so quickly but now we savour every millisecond. I love you Jingyi, and every moment is memorable with you. You are for me, and there will never be another girl with any thing I want. They say we meet 1000 people everyday, but I truly only know you. It is the softest of loves and the purest of feelings. The way we feel about each other is special on this planet; no one will ever understand what we share Jingyi. It is only you that can be with me until I die. I dedicate my life to you, and I already know you are captured by my love. Nothing can ever go wrong when we share such a love. By the way, your name is very unique. I never mentioned that to you before. I really love saying it.
I remember we said time would pass by fast, and look at how it flies by now. We were just planning a future and now we are living in it. I get excited thinking about the future of our future. Soon we will be gone from this world in a blink of an eye. It is sad to think we have such a short time. It's ironic how at the beginning we wanted time to pass so quickly but now we savour every millisecond. I love you Jingyi, and every moment is memorable with you. You are for me, and there will never be another girl with any thing I want. They say we meet 1000 people everyday, but I truly only know you. It is the softest of loves and the purest of feelings. The way we feel about each other is special on this planet; no one will ever understand what we share Jingyi. It is only you that can be with me until I die. I dedicate my life to you, and I already know you are captured by my love. Nothing can ever go wrong when we share such a love. By the way, your name is very unique. I never mentioned that to you before. I really love saying it.