how long has it been

My love Jingyi,

I can't think of anything but the soft music you made me feel. Even though it's been a long time between us, I never wonder about a life without you. When we faced every difficulty, we strengthened our relationship, and we grew magnificent feelings for each other. I've been working hard, and I think it's what keeps me awake during these long days. Even though I'll get busy, I'll never let you out of my mind. My heart will always belong only to you, and that is the only thing I need to know. If I can't ever touch you I'll never need too. I can imagine the softness from the memories of your voice and the kind acts you do. You are a model person, and I'm lucky to know of you the way I do. I cherish every little piece you gave to me, and all that I do now is reminisce about the intense feelings we can share and let slide with time. I can't let my passion go, and I know if one day I ever run into you, you may not recognise me anymore because of time. I would know who you are after such a time because I remember once when I drew your face in my sketch book and I showed you. I remember you told me I forgot something important. I looked so hard at all your pictures, and I remember placing every speck I saw on your beautiful face into my drawing. You laughed, and it was pretty funny. But what I missed in your photo was the beautiful golden chain that always hangs off your neck. I memorised your features, and I can never let that beauty go. You saved me, and I think I forget sometimes: you are not just the girl that took my heart, but you are the canoe in which I paddle through life in.

Always yours,

Zac