Jingyi,
I know everything is busy and it seems passion will fade if this continues, but not a moment goes by where I don't dream of a future with only you. It will be you and I until the very end together sharing every moment in love, and I there isn't a future that could exist without you. Whatever life we end up living, I know when it is all over, no one will ever experience these feelings we share right now and until the very end. I love you with all my heart, and no matter what, that will never change. You are my passion, and every second I'm busy now, I will make up to you so soon. I miss you forever.
Zac
I know everything is busy and it seems passion will fade if this continues, but not a moment goes by where I don't dream of a future with only you. It will be you and I until the very end together sharing every moment in love, and I there isn't a future that could exist without you. Whatever life we end up living, I know when it is all over, no one will ever experience these feelings we share right now and until the very end. I love you with all my heart, and no matter what, that will never change. You are my passion, and every second I'm busy now, I will make up to you so soon. I miss you forever.
Zac
